Saturday, June 25, 2011

NOTD: Tangy


Tangy was amongst my first purchase of Zoya nail polishes.  This is such a fun bright color, but unfortunately I was so sloppy with my application that some of my finger nails looked diseased.  This pictures features 3 coats of Zoya's Tangy nail polish.  It's actually quite sheer, and if you look closely, you can see the line where the pink part and the white part of my nails meet.

Tangy also has a slight duochrome to it.  There is a hint of orange in this green apple color that makes it really something special.  A lot of Zoya nail polishes have this duochrome effect, which is probably the biggest reason as to why I'm such a big fan of them.

Tell me--what are your secrets to a smooth, even finish?  My nails always get messed up one way or another, as you can see in the picture above.

Don't forget to check out my blog sale!  I really need to get rid of everything by August!  http://jannysblogsale.blogspot.com/

[I have nothing to disclose.]

No comments:

Post a Comment