Thursday, March 31, 2011

FOTD: Tempt

I purchased a couple Cover Girl Lip Perfection lipsticks at Rite Aid yesterday because they were 30% off. I've been dying to try these, and I don't possess willpower so I had to grab a few. I will do a full on review on these after I've worn them more often but I must say it certainly lives up to its hype.  I have never been more impressed by a lipstick.  Ever.

The color featured in this look is Tempt (355).  I've been looking for a red lipstick that would suit me and I picked this up thinking it was "the one."  Well, it's not "the one" but it is really awesome.  Very bright but not overly so.  I love it.

I also discovered that I don't do cat eyes or simple eye makeup very often, because I usually prefer dramatic eyes with lots of color.  I've learned to appreciate simple looks a little bit more, and so here we go!



No lipliner =)






Face
-Smashbox Foundation in Light 3
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
-Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Ivory (DISCONTINUED)
-Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Powder in Blackberry Bloom (DISCONTINUED)
-NARS Multiple in Copacabana

Eyes
-UDPP
-Lancome Color Design e/s in Sunset Gleam (DISCONTINUED)
-Inglot e/s in M363
-The Body Shop e/s in New Nude (from the limited edition Boho Beauty palette)
-Stila Smudgepot in Black
-L'oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara

Lips
-Cover Girl Lip Perfection l/s in 355 Tempt

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment