Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blog Sale is Live! (I need your help!)

Good evening ladies and gents~

I am selling a HUGE selection of very lightly used and new makeup in order to pay for my grad school applications and fees (~$375).  I'm currently a 5th year at UC Davis, double majoring in Communications and Sociology and double minoring in Education and Chinese. It would mean so much if you would purchase an item or two to support me.  Even if you decide not to purchase something, if you would tell your friends about this (facebook, youtube, blog, luuux) that would be very much appreciated!  You will find all items listed for sale as well as the transaction process and shipping information here: http://jannysblogsale.blogspot.com/

All used items will be sanitized prior to shipment.

Brands featured:
Sephora
The Body Shop
Urban Decay
Yves Saint Laurent
NYX
Revlon
Smashbox
Max Factor
E.L.F.
Physician's Formula
Sally Hansen
Clinique
Sigma
Lancome
Cargo
Two
Stila
Milani

Some of the items I'm selling:









Thanks so much for all your support! It means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment