Thursday, March 3, 2011

FOTD: Dramatic Bronze

Hey folks~

I like to do my makeup before doing a video (just did one announcing my blog sale to fund my application fees for grad school which you can view here) because I do feel a bit more confident with it on.  This is a very simple dramatic look I've been meaning to try for a long time.









Face
-Smashbox Foundation Light 3
-Maybelline Mousse Concealer
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
-Benefit Blush in Coralista
-NARS Blush in Oasis
-NARS Multiple in Copacabana

Eyes:
-Too Faced Lockdown cream shadow in Dramarama
-INGLOT e/s in 409P
-Too Faced e/s in Sugar Cookie and Heaven
-UD 24/7 Liner in Zero
-Inglot Waterproof Volume Mascara

Lips:
-Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Warm Me Up

I did a little better in evening out my eyes this time but it's still not perfect.  You may have noticed this by now, but I like to include a picture of me wearing glasses when it comes to make up looks.  This is because I do acknowledge that not everyone can afford or prefer contact lenses when they wear glasses.  I hope including these pictures will help you visualize how the looks change when you pop on a pair of frames.

I hope you're all having a lovely evening.  I'll talk to you all very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment