Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Makeup Hoarding: Revlon Colorbursts Lipglosses

I had a bit of free time today so I'm attempting to clean up my vanity and reorganize my storage a little.  I seem to be prone to creating clutter so I'm not sure this attempt will be fruitful.  I did come across something quite terrifying though.

Lo and behold, 11 brand new Revlon Colorburst Lipglosses.


Ever since I tasted my first rancid lipgloss Halloween of 2010 and threw out my first batch of nasty lipglosses, I vowed never to buy lipglosses again until I used up the ones I had.  I didn't think I was buying that many, but I purchased a few here, a few there.  Glosses I liked and some where I thought the colors were very unique.  Not all of them by Revlon, but showing you just the glosses I accumulated from one line of one brand alone terrifies me.  

I haven't quite decided what to do with these glosses yet.  I don't like to open new lipglosses until I have finished some up (WHICH HAS NEVER BEFORE HAPPENED).  I do like the colors obviously.  But I don't know what to do!

As I continue cleaning, I am completely overwhelmed at the amount of makeup I own.  Even as a makeup artist, there is only so much I can use on clients.  If I were doing makeup on other people all day, everyday that would be another story.  I think I may have finally convinced myself that I can start and complete a Project 10 Pan.  

But then I think about limited edition collections out there and my trip coming up....oh boy.

Tell me I'm not crazy.  Am I the only one freaking out about how much makeup I possess?!

3 comments:

  1. that's definitely a lot! I only have one Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Papaya. Had it for almost a year now and I still don't know how I'm gonna finish that huge lip gloss tube, to think you have 11!....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these lip glosses! I own two of them, and I plan on getting some more :) there so pretty!

    ReplyDelete