Monday, October 10, 2011

FOTD: Inglot purples

My sister got me an eyeshadow palette from Vegas earlier this year and it has received fairly little love.  It's also one of the palettes I have been bringing to class lately so I've busted it out quite a few times for this look.  Man, I hate functional makeup but at least it gets me through the day.  My hair is super duper flat cause I got rained on today and it dried super flat for some reason.  Blah.  On with the pictures!



Yeah yeah yeah they're uneven as always.  Can't help
if one eye is bigger than the other!

I'm trying to be a sexy fish.

The palette I used.
Face:
-Aveeno tinted moisturizer in Medium
-Laura Mercier setting powder
-NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
-NARS blush in Deep Throat

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Inglot e/s in 440P, DS482, 420P, and a matte black
-Wet n Wild e/s in Brulee
-Milani liquid liner
-UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion
-L'oreal Extra Collagen mascara

Lips:
-Lancome l/s in Rose Tempest


Man this rainy weather....California desperately needs it and it's calming but it makes me so sleeeeepyyyyy!


4 comments:

  1. lovely!
    the eyeshadows are well blended... thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove when you do purple. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love purples and you did a beautiful job! Inglot shadows are still on my list, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I want to steal that palette from you!

    ReplyDelete