Tuesday, September 27, 2011

FOTD: Sensation

Wheee!!!! Another post!  I woke with puffy eyes this morning because...well....just because.  I decided to actually make use of one of the many lipsticks I had by putting the emphasis of today's look on my lips as opposed to my eyes.  Marcelle (Canadian brand) lipstick in Sensation is currently one of my favorite reds.  I personally like how it looks on me, but I have had strong opinions on both sides voiced so do tell me what you think.  I won't be offended if you tell me it doesn't look that great.





Eyes:
-MAC Painterly Paintpot
-Stila e/s in Kitten
-Too Faced e/s in Silk Teddy
-Milani Liquid Liner
-UD 24/7 Liner in Perversion
-L'oreal Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara

Face:
-Aveeno Tinted Moisturizer in Medium
-Laura Mercier Setting Powder
-NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
-MAC Mineralze Blush in Feeling Flushed

Lips:
-Jordana lip liner in a shade I can't recall because I freaking lost it today
-Marcelle lipstick in Sensation

A friend of mine saw me putting on red lipstick and was determined to start wearing it too.  Right after class she went out and bought two lipsticks and tried them on promptly.

I've throwing on tinted moisturizer because it's fast and easy.  I really miss the coverage that my foundation gives.  I'll have to switch back when I'm pale enough again. Hahahahaa.

4 comments:

  1. I actually really like the lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's GORGEOUS on you, and any naysayers just may be on crack ;] I want to steal your lips too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must agree with you, the lip colour is extremely flattering, nice find! Also, YAY for the winged eyeliner in your look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red lips look amazing on you! You look so cute with glasses on.

    ReplyDelete