Friday, April 23, 2010

Review: Biore Nose Strips

So I'm not going to do a full review on my blog since I've already one one via Youtube. But I'll just put the gist of it here. So these babies claim to remove weeks' worth of dirt and oil from your pores, and that is exactly what they do. It's so gross that it's disgusting. I use these about once a month, because any often than that would be wasting the pore strips. I wash my face everyday and I have normal to dry skin save for my disgustingly oily nose, so I don't need to use them that often. The strips do dry out my nose though. I have to moisturize very well after using it cause my nose starts peeling within a day or two. Do I NEED this product? No. I only get a zit every once in a while, and rarely on my nose. It's just satisfying to see all that crap pulled out of my nose. :D

So without further ado, here is the full review!

No comments:

Post a Comment