Sunday, August 8, 2010

Yargh

Boy, do I have a lot to catch up on.

I don't know if I have been slacking or what, but between work, the boyfriend visiting, more work, and moving, I have not been posting ANYTHING. Two videos do not count. I have numerous hauls, swatches, reviews, tutorials, and other tips and stuff I have wanted to do, but somehow I have nothing.  I guess I can also blame the fact that my camera is broken.  Not completely, but it is most definitely damaged.  I tried to post a useful blog tonight but I felt like it needed a video to accompany it and I was not in a comfortable setting for filming.  Hopefully, all this will change when I move into my new place, which promises tons of natural lighting.  So far, that is the only upside.  Well there are some others but I probably should not mention them as they may be quite offensive.  La la la.

Anyways, I HOPE (with all my heart) to have some good stuff up soon.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment