Friday, August 13, 2010

Review: Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser





Yarghhh it took me 6 tries before I could upload this to youtube, hence being unable to blog about the product for a long long time. Anyways, on to the product….

What it is:
 Neutrogena’s Fresh Foaming Cleanser is not only a face wash, but a makeup remover as well. This product claims to remove even waterproof makeup, which is always a plus. Product retails for about $8 wherever Neutrogena products are sold (Target, Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS, etc).


The positive:
 This product is gentle enough to use for my normal, but sensitive, skin type. I wash my face once a day, and experienced no breakouts or drying out of the skin. The best part is, this product does a fabulous job of removing all the gunk in your pores, along with all of your makeup (yes, even waterproof!) I use this product to remove all of my face makeup, so that not even toner or pore strips can detect any trace of makeup. I stopped using pore strips all together because this cleanser was so effective. No need to scrub extra hard; just massage the product into your skin and rinse off with warm water. Simple as that.

The negative:
There are very few negative points about this product. One is that I do not recommend using this to remove eye makeup, as the product will sting your eyes. I find it best to remove eye makeup with a separate eye makeup remover before proceeding to remove face makeup with the face wash. Another point is, when washing your face, it does not feel particularly amazing. No tingling sensation of any sort, although that may not be a bad thing. I was skeptical about this product at first because of this, but I’m so glad I continued to use it everyday.

The verdict:
I would most definitely buy this product again. I appreciated it a lot more when I ran out and bought another cleanser which does not do nearly a good job as this Fresh Foaming Cleanser. Product is very inexpensive, and you can often find sales on this product at the drugstore. This product is definitely worth trying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment