Friday, June 4, 2010

May 2010 Favorites!




1. Evian Facial Spray--Keeps my makeup in place and prevents my foundation from looking funky even after long hour of wear

2. Hair Razor--Dirt cheap and works beautifully. My weapon of choice when cutting hair

3. Aussie Hairspray-- Very inexpensive hairspray that holds my hair wonderfully. I just wish it didn't smell like beer.

4. Covergirl Lashblast Luxe--My default mascara. Wet formula that holds curls well. Voluminizes and lengthens. Black with sparkles.

5. L'oreal Collagen Mascara--A dry formula that holds my curls better than Covergirl Lashblast luxe. Too much product on the wand will result in super clumping. Not recommended for lower lashes. A very black mascara.

6. Toilet seat covers--excellent for blotting oil off my face. Inexpensive (free) and lacks fragrance or other products that may break out sensitive skin.

7. Home made brush cleanser--For the price of 1-2 bottles of brush cleanser, you can make a few years' worth. Works just as great. Only downside is the smell of alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment