Saturday, June 30, 2012

FOTD: Meet Me At The Deep End

Hello lovelies!

I really love it when I have time to do my makeup at my leisure.  What I love most about doing makeup is being able to play around with different colors, rather than wear makeup for functional purposes.  Of course I do both but it is a lot more fun to get creative!

As usual, I find that my everyday looks are too neutral and subdued.  I wanted to bump it up a bit for work today without going over the top.  Almost every time I say this, my look never really turns out as exciting as I want it to.  Haha.

No flash



I also do realize that my face seems a bit pale.  I'm trying out a BB Cream I recently acquired.

Face:
-Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
-Missha M Perfect BB Cream #23
-Cover FX Setting Powder in Light
-NARS Laguna Bronzer
-Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Amused
-NARS Multiple in Copacabana

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette: Vanilla, Deep End, M.I.A.
-Too Faced eyeshadow in Heaven
-Inglot AMC Gel Liner in 77
-Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Oil Slick
-Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Mascara (Waterproof)

Lips:
-Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty make-up! I like the teal color in it <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pairing of the plummy color with the brighter teal! Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really pretty. i love the pop of teal in the center of the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its cute- and I like the lipcolor a lot! The teal color is so nice!

    ReplyDelete